Join or Start a Service Organization
start a service org
There are a few steps that need to be taken in order to register your organization with the University. Just follow the steps below to get started:
- Check and make sure that no current service organization exists that meets the need you have identified.
- Tell us about your organization and an OACS staff member will email you to set up a meeting! Email us at: email@example.com
REQUIREMENTS TO BE ADVISED BY OACS:
- Maintain regular communication with your advisor
- Complete an end-of-semester review and annual review forms
- Update OACS with new leadership rosters at the end of the spring semester
- Send one representative from your organization to the annual Service Leaders Orientation (beginning of fall semester)
your oacs advisor:
An OACS advisor serves as an advocate, a source of continuity, program ideas, and experience. We help with the growth, progress and continuity of the service group by assisting the incoming board and group members every semester.
join a service org
A list of our organizations sorted by issue and area of interest will be up soon. In the meantime, please check out our list of Student Organizations and contact an OACS staffer to get more info!