Home > Football Seating & Parking
Football Seating & Parking
Show your support from NCC seats in Vanderbilt Stadium
2014 ANNUAL DONATION AND TICKET PRICE GUIDE
Vanderbilt Athletics requires an annual donation per seat through the National Commodore Club for specific seats in addition to the season ticket price. With an NCC annual donation starting at $50, you can support the Commodores from an NCC section. The pricing below includes Early Bird ticket prices. These prices are good through April 13, 2014. Following April 13, ticket prices will increase in each section.
Interested in 2014 Vanderbilt Football season tickets? Renew your current priority football seats online today. To purchase new priority football seats, call the National Commodore Club office at (615) 322-4114.
Anchor Down for the 2014 season!
Priority football parking
Anchor down for the best football parking
2014 PRIORITY FOOTBALL PARKING MAP
National Commodore Club members receive the best football parking on game days. Enjoy the tailgating fun before the game and then a short walk to the stadium for the game. Your annual NCC donation applies to both your seating and parking benefits. Click here for directions to the priority parking lots.
For a 2014 season priority parking pass, a donation to the NCC is required at these levels:
Lot 71, on the east side of Hawkins Field, is used for NCC disabled parking for football and men's and women's basketball season ticket holders. This lot requires a $250 donation to the NCC and a valid state-issued hangtag. These parking spaces are limited and will be allocated based on NCC priority.
PRIORITY FOOTBALL PARKING AND TAILGATING POLICIES
- One season priority parking pass will be issued per NCC membership.
- The priority parking lots will open six hours before the game and close four hours after the game.
- Your parking pass will be marked by the parking attendant as you enter your lot at each home game.
- If you leave your assigned lot after the attendant marks your parking pass, re-entry is prohibited.
- Your parking pass must be clearly displayed from your rearview mirror or on your dashboard.
- If you lose or forget your parking pass, you will not be allowed to park in your assigned lot.
- You may only set up your tailgate in your assigned lot, and it may not obstruct traffic flow.
- Violation of parking policies will result in towing. If you are towed on a game day, contact the Vanderbilt University Police at (615) 322-2745.