Home > Football Seating & Parking
Football Seating & Parking
Show your support from NCC seats in Vanderbilt Stadium
2013 ANNUAL DONATION AND TICKET PRICE GUIDE
Vanderbilt Athletics requires an annual donation per seat through the National Commodore Club for specific seats in addition to the season ticket price. With an NCC annual donation starting at $50, you can support the Commodores from an NCC section.
Interested in 2013 Vanderbilt Football season tickets? For priority football seats, call the National Commodore Club office at (615) 322-4114.
Anchor Down for the 2013 season!
Priority football parking
Anchor down for the best football parking
LOT 4 REACHES CAPACITY FOR 2013 FOOTBALL SEASON
Our priority football parking lots are filling up for the upcoming season. Lot 4 is currently at capacity, and we will no longer issue priority parking passes for this lot. If you are still interested in anchoring down for the best game day parking, spaces are available in Lots 1, 1A, 2 and 3. Call the NCC office at (615) 322-4114 to learn more about available spaces.
2013 PRIORITY FOOTBALL PARKING MAP
National Commodore Club members receive the best football parking on game days. Enjoy the tailgating fun before the game and then a short walk to the stadium for the game. Your annual NCC donation applies to both your seating and parking benefits. Click here for directions to the priority parking lots.
For a 2013 season priority parking pass, a donation to the NCC is required at these levels:
Lot 71, on the east side of Hawkins Field, is used for NCC disabled parking for football and men's and women's basketball season ticket holders. This lot requires a $150 donation to the NCC and a valid state-issued hangtag. These parking spaces are limited and will be allocated based on NCC priority.
PRIORITY FOOTBALL PARKING AND TAILGATING POLICIES
- One season priority parking pass will be issued per NCC membership.
- The priority parking lots will open six hours before the game and close four hours after the game, except for the Ole Miss game on Thursday, August 29.
- Your parking pass will be marked by the parking attendant as you enter your lot at each home game.
- If you leave your assigned lot after the attendant marks your parking pass, re-entry is prohibited.
- Your parking pass must be clearly displayed from your rearview mirror or on your dashboard.
- If you lose or forget your parking pass, you will not be allowed to park in your assigned lot.
- You may only set up your tailgate in your assigned lot, and it may not obstruct traffic flow.
- Violation of parking policies will result in towing. If you are towed on a game day, contact the Vanderbilt University Police at (615) 322-2745.