Karen Munyon, MBA, BSRT, grew up thinking she was going to be a pharmacist; she was a pre-pharmacy major, had worked in a pharmacy, and had relatives in the field. But the year she applied to the pharmacy program, there were only 60 slots available and she was placed on the alternate list. Unsure of [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices