About 75 percent of children now survive at least five years after being diagnosed with a brain tumor, thanks to advances in radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, the treatments that cure the cancer often leave survivors facing long-term neurological complications. “A child’s ability to understand, communicate and process information may be greatly compromised, resulting in [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices