It took only 45 minutes for leukemia patient Joe Lawrence to receive the stem cells donated by his brother Kevin, but the procedure itself was just the beginning of his quest to bounce back from a life-threatening form of blood cancer. To help him on his path to recovery, Joe volunteered to be one of [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices