Advancements in cancer therapy are helping more patients live longer during and after treatment, but many patients and their families say they need additional assistance to manage the side effects that come with treatment, including fatigue, muscle weakness and psychosocial issues. To help bridge that gap, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center has launched the Cancer Wellness Program. [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices