Jim Davidson, Ph.D., 68, a professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Vanderbilt, talked to a couple of friends and colleagues after he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. One had radiation therapy in the 1970s; the other had surgery about 15 years ago. “So from my huge statistical sampling of two, I had a [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices