Ilana Horn first discovered Facebook in 2006 after her brother died of a rare form of prostate cancer at only 36. In her search for photos, his friends directed her to a memorial page on the social networking site that connects family and friends. “At that time of great grief, it was very important to [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices