Just over 40 years ago, President Richard Nixon signed the National Cancer Act into law. The act expanded federal cancer research efforts and marked the beginning of the “War on Cancer,” a war that has lasted four decades and is still going strong. One of the most promising developments to come out of this “war” [...]
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices