It’s been two years since Joan Meredith’s stem cell transplant for acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Although she is now “100 percent donor” and her new immune system appears to be functioning well, she remains vigilant against the health complications related to her transplant – like infections, for example. “I hated wearing the mask because I [...]
- Understanding Stem Cell Transplant
- The Path to Recovery
- Home Away From Home
- Forecast Positive
- A Closer Look
- What’s on the menu?
- News from Around the Cancer Center
- Recent Publications by VICC Researchers
- E-Cigarettes: A safe alternative to smoking?
- Ayers family support drives proteomic discoveries
- Cancer Prevention Facts
- EB Jackson: In Her Own Words
- Preventing Cancer
- Smart Choices