Forums for Connection and Conversation
We invite you to join us in a growing number of social networking communities and take advantage of new ways to receive information. Most importantly, tell us what’s on your mind and what you’d like to see more of on our website, on our Facebook page and in our brand new e-newsletter.
There are many ways you can connect:
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s Cancer Connect Community
Vanderbilt-Ingram is pleased to offer access to Cancer Connect, a series of national social networking communities specific to cancer types and specific issues of interest to both survivors and caregivers. Join Vanderbilt-Ingram’s community as well the national communities of your choice, and connect with survivors and caregivers like you around the country.
E-News and RSS
- Sign up to receive our latest news updates by e-mail or via our RSS news feed.
- Sign up to receive our quarterly e-Newsletter.
- Become a fan of Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center on Facebook.
- Join the Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors’ Facebook community.
- Follow news, announcements and commentary from our communications director, Cynthia Floyd Manley, at www.twitter.com/ManleyatVICC
Videos, Webcasts, Podcasts
- Check out news videos from Vanderbilt Medical Center, including from Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, at the VanderbiltHealthNews YouTube channel and the VanderbiltHealth YouTube Channel.
- Watch or listen to our growing collection of videos and webcasts.
- Check out the De.li.cious bookmarks for content about cancer care and research at Vanderbilt or bookmark your favorite content from VICC.org.
- Through a sponsorship with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, patients at Vanderbilt can create their own Web sites to keep family and friends up to date on their illness or treatment.