Summer 2013 Issue
Administrator Susan Mills manages the mountains of paperwork generated by VICC’s programs and grants.
Kim Brewer is off and running after two treatments for bladder cancer, which often recurs, making it the most expensive cancer to treat.
As a sports-crazy 14-year-old, Matt Bulow had his leg amputated below the knee. After Paralympics bronze medals and a world record in long jump, he is now helping others reach their mobility goals as a prosthetist.
- Healthy Diet Linked to Lower Death Rates Among Low-Income Residents in Southeastern U.S.
- Award-winning VICC investigators in spotlight at ASCO
- Daniels receives grant to study retinoblastoma treatment
- Jan Lotterer, Long-Time Vanderbilt Staff Member, Dies at 63
- Study finds significant drop in new prostate cancer diagnoses
- More News…