Spring/Summer 2011 Issue
Clinical trials nurse Wendy Cooper is excited to play a part in bringing research advances from the lab to the clinic.
Jimmy Caldwell found respite in woodworking until his diagnosis with an “unusual” stomach tumor. Vanderbilt is hoping to make diagnosis and treatment of these unusual tumors routine with the establishment of the Vanderbilt Neuroendocrine Center.
A lymphoma diagnosis and other personal tragedies derailed Charlotte Scalf’s plans for a relaxing retirement. But with the support of her family and stem cells from her “angel donor,” she triumphed over the disease.
Meet some of the sharp and quick Vanderbilt Valets – they have your parking problems worked out.
- Healthy Diet Linked to Lower Death Rates Among Low-Income Residents in Southeastern U.S.
- Award-winning VICC investigators in spotlight at ASCO
- Daniels receives grant to study retinoblastoma treatment
- Jan Lotterer, Long-Time Vanderbilt Staff Member, Dies at 63
- Study finds significant drop in new prostate cancer diagnoses
- More News…