Areas of Interest
- Application of theoretical statistical models to real, non-ideal situations.
- Modeling the selection process in non-experimental studies, especially using ANCOVA and propensity score analysis.
- Helping other researchers to use good designs, methods, and statistics in their own areas of study.
- Gifted Education/ Academically Gifted Students
- Rubin Causal Model
- Applied Model Analysis
- Program Evaluation
Current Research Topic/Field-Based Project
Appropriateness of the use of analysis of covariance as an alternative to propensity score analysis for balancing non-experimentally derived groups.
Tests of balance on the propensity score, especially with the R statistical package.
- Research Assistant, CWRU Dept. of Pediatric Psychology, investigating child-parent relationships and adherence to Type I diabetes management in adolescents.
- B.A. (2005): Psychology, Case Western Reserve University