Areas of Interest
- School funding equity/Adequacy.
- Resource allocation.
- Privatization/Market-based approaches to education.
- Performance incentives.
- School choice (charter schools).
- K-12 Educational Policy
- School Reform
- Program Evaluation
- Educational Adequacy/Equity
- School Funding
Current Research Topic/Field-Based Project
Collection and compilation of data that will be used to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the Teacher Advancement Program (TAP) in participating Colorado public schools. TAP is a comprehensive school reform model designed and implemented by the National Institute for Excellence in Teaching.
- Teacher: Remedial Reading & 7th gr. Social Studies: KIPP Academy Charter School, Bronx, NY.
- Business Manager, KIPP NYC.
- Teacher: Business Education (9-12): Baltimore City Public School System. Teach for America Corps Member.
M.A. (2002): Economics, Vanderbilt University
- M.T.S. (2002): Theological Studies, Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (1998): Economics, Dickinson College