Areas of Interest
- Predictors and effects of severe peer rejection, especially as related to:
- Aggresive behavior, both physical and relational
- Intervention possibilities
- Peer Rejections
Current Research Topic/Field-Based Project
Children and adults' perceived control over behavior and mental states, in the domains of emotion and preference.
Children's perceived control over behavior and emotion as related to observed and teacher-reported behavior.
Relationship of physically and relationally aggressive school climate to school characteristics.
- Lab manager/project coordinator, Vanderbilt University.
- Instructor, Sylvan Learning Center (math, reading, writing, algebra).
- 6th Grade English Teacher.
- B.S. (2000): Elementary Education, Child Development, Vanderbilt University