Areas of Interest
- Young children’s social and emotional development.
- Early intervention research.
- Autism and developmental disabilities.
- Early childhood education
- Teacher training
- Social and emotional learning
Current Research Topic/Field-Based Project
Teaching Pyramid — this project is examining the effects of the Teaching
Pyramid, an intervention designed to help teachers address children’s challenging behavior using universal, secondary and targeted intervention strategies
- Research assistant on a language mapping study at Harvard University’s Lab for Developmental Studies.
- Lead teacher in an inclusive early childhood classroom at Georgetown University’s campus early learning center.
- Counselor at a camp for children with life-threatening illnesses.
- Ed.M. (2007): Human Development and Psychology, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- B.A. (2004) English, Wesleyan University