Areas of Interest
- The interaction between education policy and teaching practice.
- Cross-cultural comparisons of education policy and teaching practice.
- Comprehensive K-12 school reform.
- School Choice
- Cross Cultural Studies
- Policy Implementation
- Program Evaluation
Current Research Topic/Field-Based Project
The effects of charter schools on student outcomes in Indianapolis.
- Mathematics Teacher, Maui, Hawaii
- Teachers Assistant, Duke in Australia
- Events Assistant, Orange Bowl Committee
- Public Affairs Intern, United States Embassy in Madrid
- M.A. (2006): Curriculum and Teacher education, Stanford University
- B.A. (2002): Public Policy Studies, Duke University