Areas of Interest
- Students with behavior disorders.
- School based research.
- Individual interventions.
- Classroom interventions.
- Behavioral and academic outcomes.
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Responses to Interventions
- Classroom Interventions
- Individual Interventions
Current Research Topic/Field-Based Project
Studying the effects of long term behavior and academic interventions on the behavior and academic outcomes of children with emotional disabilities enrolled in urban public schools.
Analyzing the effects of stress on responses to behavioral and academic interventions for students with emotional and behavioral disorders.
Examining the varying responses to interventions of students with different emotional and behavioral profiles.
- One year as teacher of students with emotional and behavioral disorders in self-contained classrooms (3rd through 5th grade).
- M.A. (2005): General and Special Education, Bank Street College of Education
- B.A. (2002): Religion, Lafayette College