Areas of Interest
- International educational quality.
- Equal access to education and resource-challenged environments.
- Effects of environmental factors on education outcomes.
- International comparisons.
- IT and engineering for development.
- International Education
- Development Economics
- Comparative Education
- Education and Environment
- Research looking at quality of engineering diploma in Tunisian universities.
- Research work and programming with the Hole-in-the-Wall Project, NIIT Delhi.
- Intern, Office of International Visitors, US State Department.
- Intern, Fordham Foundation.
- Engineering summer camp curricula and teaching in Trinidad and China.
- B.S. (2005): Mechanical Engineering, M.I.T.
- B.S. (2005): Foreign Languages and Literatures, M.I.T.