News from 2008
back to In the News
- 12/8/2009: LAPOP small grants winners have paper accepted to major journal
- 11/23/2009: Methodology Note, by Alejandro Diaz-Dominguez:
- 11/13/2009: AmericasBarometer 2010 Team Startup Workshop, November 12-14, San Salvador, El Salvador
- 11/13/2009: Public Insecurity in Central America and Mexico, by Jose Miguel Cruz
Inseguridad Publica en Centroamerica y Mexico
- 10/29/2009: ¿Confia usted en sus Fuerzas Armadas? By Daniel Montalvo
Do you trust your Armed Forces?
- 10/16/2009: Not Happy? Blame your Legislature. By Margarita Corral
¿Infeliz? Culpa a tu legislativo.
- 10/9/2009: Peru's Confidence Gap, by Julio Carrion, in Americas Quarterly, Summer 2009
- 10/6/2009: Presentacion de Libro de cultura politica en Bolivia
- 10/2/2009: Former President of Chile, Ricardo Lagos, visits Vanderbilt
- 10/2/2009: Popular Support for a Government without Legislatures. By Diana Orces
Apoyo popular a un gobierno sin el Congreso
- 9/14/2009: Social Capital in the Americas: Participation in Parents' Associations. By Jose Miguel Cruz
- 9/9/2009: Watch video of Professor Elizabeth Zechmeister, Assistant Director of LAPOP, speaking about terrorist warnings affecting political attitudes
- 9/6/2009: Portuguese version of Interviewer Manual
- 9/3/2009: Mitchell Seligson invited to lecture at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the publication of Almond and Verba's The Civic Culture
- 8/31/2009: Trust in Electoral Commissions. By Daniel Montalvo
- 8/29/2009: Meet the AmericasBarometer Advisory Board
- 8/29/2009: Municipal Corruption Victimization. By Diana Orces
- 8/29/2009: Download English version Interviewer Manual.
- 8/29/2009: LAPOP is Data Repository of the project Elites Parlamentarias en America Latina Universidad de Salamanca
- 8/29/2009: Impact of USAID on democracy
- 8/29/2009: Observatorio de la Cultura Politica en Bolivia
- AmericasBarometer 2010 Team Startup Workshop, November 12-14, San Salvador, El Salvador.
- The LAPOP partner for Guatemala (ASIES), El Salvador (FUNDAUNGO) and Peru (IEP) have all been selected by the Canadian IDRC as among the top 23 think tanks in the world.
- 2008 Bolivia La construccion del primer estado fascista y racista enero 11
- 2008 Dominican Republic Dominican Today com AmericasBarometer reveals political culture in Latin America January 28
- 2008 Celebrity Pantel Deluxe and Gossip Blog AmericasBarometer Results Unveiled by Latin American Public Opinion Project January 18
- 2008 World Pantel Deluxe Blog AmericasBarometer Results Unveiled by Latin American Public Opinion Project January 19
- 2008 Bbc pashto Pantel Deluxe blog. Blog AmericasBarometer Results Unveiled by Latin American Public Opinion Project January 25
- 2008 Channel 4 Pantel Deluxe Detroit mi Blog AmericasBarometer Results Unveiled by Latin American Public Opinion Project January 24
- 2008 Vanderbilts Latin American Public Opinion Project receives major financial boost January 31
- 2008 Colombia Colombias Support Their Democratic Government February