You love iTunes for music and videos. Now you can further expand your horizons with by adding scientific, medical, political, philosophical, art and more educational content from Vanderbilt University to your iTunes library. You can listen, watch, synch and burn that content as you like.
Get started – it’s easy.
- Go to www.apple.com/itunes and download iTunes.
- Double click on the download Installer file and follow the directions given.
- Restart your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select ‘iTunes U’ within the iTunes Store to find Vanderbilt University, or go there right now.
- Download the tracks of your choice. Every track you download from Vanderbilt on iTunes U is automatically added to a "Vanderbilt" playlist for you.