Become an International Orientation Leader
International Student & Scholar Services is looking for enthusiastic Vanderbilt students to serve as leaders for International Student Orientation this fall. Each year, Vanderbilt welcomes students from as many as 60 countries to join our campus and community. International Orientation Leaders will help build a welcoming environment and provide guidance to students throughout their transition to life at Vanderbilt.
International Orientation Leaders
• Serve as peer leaders for small groups of new students
• Communicate with their assigned students by email prior to their arrival
• Guide and motivate their groups throughout the orientation program
• Create a welcoming and fun atmosphere at orientation events
International Orientation Leaders must:
• Be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the university
• Be registered students for Fall 2014
• Commit to attendance at mandatory training on August 11 and International Student Orientation on August 15
• Demonstrate campus involvement and knowledge about Vanderbilt University
• Be patient and flexible
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive Vanderbilt spirit
• Have the ability to interact comfortably with diverse student populations
• Be dependable
Complete application through Anchor Link.
Deadline extended - Applications are due by Monday, March 10.
Please contact Heather Jones at 322-2753 or email@example.com with questions.