OHARE Student Photographer
Student Photographer and Videographer
Office of Housing and Residential Education
Description: Part‐time position for Vanderbilt undergraduate students. Student Photographers/Videographers will attend OHARE programs and take photos and videos. Additionally, students holding this position may be asked to help develop public service announcements and marketing materials OHARE programs.
- Familiarity with photography and video taking
- Experience with film editing is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Take pictures and videos at OHARE events
- Attend periodic meetings with the Graduate Assistant for Communications and Marketing.
- Other projects as assigned
- Part time position (0‐10 hours per week), mostly evenings and some weekends.
- Priority will be given to students with related work experience and their own equipment (or access to equipment)
- Position runs through the end of spring semester
- Compensation: $8/hr
- Fill out the application and submit a resume.
- If you have samples of work you have done in the past, include them in your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Morrie Swerlick email@example.com. For examples of what students have done in this position in the past, look at OHARE’s Facebook page and YouTube playlist.