Senior internships provide senior Scholars with a different perspective on service than they might have experienced in previous work. The internship takes place with an area business or not-for-profit organization. Through this commitment, senior Scholars obtain substantive work experience, develop meaningful contacts with like-minded professionals, and grasp a clearer understanding of “life beyond college” as they prepare to enter the job market upon graduation.
Senior Ingram Scholars serve as a non-voting board member or on an advisory committee (if no board exists) of a business or area not-for-profit. While serving as a non-voting member, Scholars actively participate in committee work and other board or advisory initiatives.
Senior Internships 2011-2012
- Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center
- Monroe-Carrell, Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Interfaith Dental Clinic
- Thistle Farms / Magdalene House
- Federation of Tamil Sangams of North America
- Vanderbilt Heart and the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine
- W.O. Smith Music School
- LEAD Academy
- Seva Foundation
Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center