Skip to Content

Global Support Services

Global Support Services > Immigration Services > Immigration Services

Immigration Services

All petitions (e.g. H1, PR, etc.) are the property of Vanderbilt University and there is no requirement that employees be notified of any changes. Petition approvals and documents are the property of the petitioner (Vanderbilt University), and not the employee.

Visa Case Initiation Request


H-1B and H-4 Dependents

O-1 and O-3 Dependents

TN-1: Free Trade Canada & Mexico and TD dependents

E-3: Free Trade: Australia

Business Visitors

J-1 Waivers

EAD, OPT & STEM-OPT Employees

Permanent Residence