Home » Tickets
Tickets: $40, $35, and $30
Purchase SINGLE tickets through:
- Sarratt Student Center open Sunday–Saturday 10 a.m. – 8p.m.
- All Ticketmaster outlets / www.ticketmaster.com
For Great Performances ticket information and policies regarding SENIOR DISCOUNTS, GROUP AND COMMUNITY DISCOUNTS, STUDENT AND CHILDREN’S PRICES.
Vanderbilt Student and Faculty/Staff Tickets (Sarratt Box Office Only)
Tickets: VU Students $5
Vanderbilt students with a current ID may purchase one (1) discounted ticket.
VU Faculty/Staff $17.50
Faculty and staff may purchase up to two (2) tickets per event only, at the Sarratt Box Office or at the venue Box Office night of show.
Tickets: $3 discount for individuals 60 and over on single tickets only
GROUP AND COMMUNITY DISCOUNTS
Groups of ten or more receive $3 discounts off each ticket.
For group discounts, call 615-343-3361.
Student and Children Prices Regional Students Take Notice!
Preschool aged children, students in elementary, junior, and high schools, and all colleges and universities may purchase tickets to Great Performances events at a discounted rate of $10 with a valid ID. These tickets are only available at Sarratt Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets (no internet or phone orders).
Allow three days prior to the event to make arrangements.
- Wheelchair seating is available in all campus performance venues.
- Please indicate a need for wheelchair seating when ordering tickets.
- Assistive listening devices are available for the hearing impaired.
- Patrons wishing to use the listening devices or needing assistance with special seating should call the Sarratt Student Center at 615-322-2471.
STUDENT LIFE CENTER BALLROOM