Home » Tickets
VANDERBILT COMMUNITY SUBSCRIPTION – WOW WHAT A DEAL!
To purchase the full subscription series, bring valid employee ID and completed order form to 207 Sarratt Student Center or call 615.322.2471 for fax information and details.
VU Community Package Deadline: September 22
Receive all nine (9) shows for $162 – Unbelievable
Vanderbilt Student and Faculty/Staff Tickets
Tickets: VU Students $5
VU Faculty/Staff $18
Vanderbilt students with a current ID may purchase one (1) discounted ticket.
Faculty and staff may purchase up to two (2) tickets per event only at the Sarratt Box Office or at the venue Box Office at each event.
CASH, CHECK, and CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED
AT THE DOOR AND SARRATT BOX OFFICE
Tickets: $40, $35, and $30
All SINGLE Tickets Go On Sale September 9.
You may purchase your individual tickets through:
- Sarratt Box Office and Avoid Handling Fees – located in the lobby of theSarratt Student Center, open Sunday-Saturday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Renewals and Subscribers, please call during business hours, 615-322-4230 for customer service.
- For season details, call 615-322-2471 or 322-2425.
NON VU COMMUNITY MEMBERS may ALSO purchase at:
- All Ticketmaster outlets
- Ticketmaster Telecharge at 1-800-745-3000
Monday–Saturday 9 a.m.–9 p.m. and Sunday noon–6 p.m.
Tickets: $3 discount for individuals 60 and over on single tickets only
GROUP AND COMMUNITY DISCOUNTS
Groups of ten or more receive $3 discounts off each ticket.
For group discounts, call 615-343-3361.
Student and Children Prices Regional Students Take Notice!
Preschool aged children, students in elementary, junior, and high schools, and all colleges and universities may purchase tickets to Great Performances events at a discounted rate of $10 with a valid ID. These tickets are only available at Sarratt Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets (no internet or phone orders).
Allow three days prior to the event to make arrangements.
- Wheelchair seating is available in all campus performance venues.
- Please indicate a need for wheelchair seating when ordering tickets.
- Assistive listening devices are available for the hearing impaired.
- Patrons wishing to use the listening devices or needing assistance with special seating should call the Sarratt Student Center at 615-322-2471.