How to Apply for the Fellowship in Theology and Practice
1. Choose an area of study within the Graduate Department of Religion (GDR).
2. Apply to the GDR by December 15th. You can apply online
at the GDR
application page. Applications will be accepted starting September 1st.
3. Complete the entire application. Please make a note in the “additional materials” section of the GDR application that you would like to be considered for the Fellowship in Theology and Practice.
4. Use the online
form to write a supplemental essay to apply for the Fellowship
in Theology and Practice. The supplemental essay is also due
December 15th. Essays will be accepted starting September 1st.
5. Please note that this essay supplements but does not replace your statement of purpose in the standard GDR application.
6. Finalists for the fellowship will be invited to visit the campus in early February.
7. Up to five fellowships will be offered to applicants who
have also been accepted by an area of the GDR. Fellows will
matriculate in the following fall.