Notice to Prospective Students
In compliance with applicable state and federal law the following information about Vanderbilt University is available:
- Institutional information about Vanderbilt University, including accreditation, academic programs, faculty, tuition, and other costs, is available in the Catalogs of the Colleges and Schools. A paper copy of the Undergraduate Catalog may be obtained by writing the Vanderbilt University Bookstore, Rand Hall, Nashville, TN 37240 or by calling (615) 322-2994. Paper copies of the Catalogs for the graduate and professional schools are available from the individual schools.
- Information about financial aid for students at Vanderbilt University, including federal and other forms of financial aid for students, is available from the Office of Student Financial Aid. The Office of Student Financial Aid is located at 2309 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203-1725, (615) 322-3591 or (800) 288-0204.
- Information about graduation rates for students at Vanderbilt University is available from the Vanderbilt Institutional Research Group under “Factbook” and then “Student Profile” and then under “Retention Rates.” Paper copies of information about graduation rates may be obtained by writing the Office of the University Registrar, 110 21st Ave South, Suite 110, Nashville, TN 37240-7701 or by calling (615) 322-7701.
- The annual Security at Vanderbilt Report on University-wide security and safety, including related policies, procedures, and crime statistics is available from the Vanderbilt University Police Department. A paper copy of the report may be obtained by writing the Vanderbilt University Police and Security Office, 2800 Vanderbilt Place, Nashville, TN 37212 or by calling (615) 343-9750.
- A copy of the annual Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Report on the Vanderbilt University athletic program participation rates and financial support data may be obtained by writing the Vanderbilt University Office of Athletics Compliance, 2601 Jess Neely Dr., Nashville, TN 37212 or by calling (615) 322-4727.
- Information about your rights with respect to the privacy of your educational records under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is available from the Office of the University Registrar. Paper copies of this information about educational records may be obtained by writing the Office of the University Registrar, 134 Magnolia Circle, Peabody #505, Nashville, TN 37203-5701 or by calling (615) 322-7701.