Our application process is simple and free for US citizens and permanent residents. For international students the fee is $50.
A complete application consists of:
- An application form for graduate study
- Three letters of recommendation preferably from persons who are familiar with your academic qualifications. Letters from professors who are familiar with your research capabilities are especially valued.
- Transcripts of all undergraduate work, unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- A 1-2 page personal statement
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores including percentiles, unofficial scores are acceptable.
- Bridge program information form
All of the above items should be emailed to Mr. Coca at email@example.com.
The early application deadline is December 1. The final application deadline is April 15. A letter of acceptance into the Fisk Master’s program will come to you from the Fisk Admission Office, followed by a letter from the Fisk Director of Graduate Studies from your department of interest and the Bridge Program.
Please direct any questions to:
Fisk-Vanderbilt Masters-to-PhD Bridge Program
W.E.B. Du Bois Hall, Room 230
1000 17th Ave. North
Nashville, TN 37208-3051