The Graduate School has transitioned to a new online application system, as of August 1, 2013. The new system is accepting applications for the Fall 2014 enrollment term.
If you wish to apply for Fall 2014, please click here.
Please Note: If you applied to the Graduate School previously and wish to re-apply for Fall 2014, you will not be able to use your existing account to start a new application for that term or any later term, since we are using a new application system for Fall 2014.
If you wish to apply to one of the few programs accepting Spring 2014 applications, please click here.
Obtaining More Information
- We invite you to visit the web site of the program to which you are applying. You may also view the Graduate School Catalog. For help with your Fall 2014 application, please click here.
Below are some of the more commonly used faculty resources that can be found online.
- The Registry is a listing of all Vanderbilt staff, faculty, and administration.
- The Faculty Manual is a guide to University policies and procedures and is published by the Office of the Vice Chancellor and General Counsel.
- The most recent version of the Graduate School Catalog is maintained here.
- The DGS Handbook describes the role of the Director of Graduate Studies as to activities within the program and the Graduate School Administration.
- The Electronic Theses and Dissertations Database allows access to all Theses and Dissertations that have been submitted electronically.
Tuition in the Graduate School will be charged at the rate of $1,747 per semester hour for the 2013/2014 academic year and is subject to change in the future.
Fees are as follows for 2013 - 2014:
- $414 - Activities and recreation fee
- $2,239 - Medical insurance
- $30 - One time transcript fee
Below are some Graduate School resources that can be found online.