Alcohol on Campus: What Vanderbilt Parents Should Know from August 2012
Guest speaker Dr. John Greene, associate dean of Student Health and Wellness, discussed what parents need to know about college student alcohol use.
- An overview of Alcohol Education for students at Vanderbilt
- Potential Negative Consequences of High Risk Drinking Behaviors
- Vanderbilt’s Immunity Rule and Medical Amnesty
- Possible Sanctions for High Risk Behaviors
- Screening and Intervention
- Questions to discuss with your student BEFORE they arrive on campus