Warren/Moore College Halls: The Housing Assignment Process for 2013-2014 from December 2013
Guest speaker Jim Kramka, senior director of housing operations, discussed the housing assignment process for the new college halls, Warren and Moore.
- Dates and deadlines for the assignment process
- The types of accommodations available in Warren and Moore halls
- An overview of the ballots for Warren and Moore
- A description of the lottery for Warren and Moore will work
- A question and answer session
You can also view a recording of the webinar presentation and question and answer session below.
Question and Answer Session:
Alcohol on Campus: What Vanderbilt Parents Should Know from August 2012
Guest speaker Dr. John Greene, associate dean of Student Health and Wellness, discussed what parents need to know about college student alcohol use.
- An overview of Alcohol Education for students at Vanderbilt
- Potential Negative Consequences of High Risk Drinking Behaviors
- Vanderbilt’s Immunity Rule and Medical Amnesty
- Possible Sanctions for High Risk Behaviors
- Screening and Intervention
- Questions to discuss with your student BEFORE they arrive on campus