Class of 2018 Parents
Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited that your family will be joining the Vanderbilt community.
If you have not, please be sure to sign up for the First-Year Parent PreVU (e-newsletter) series.
Below you will find important links and answers to frequently asked questions.
Parent Helpline: 1-877-887-2736 or email@example.com
- Road to Vanderbilt 2014
- Class of 2018: Common Place
- Admissions: Admitted Students Page
- Vanderbilt Admissions Blog
- Housing Website
- ResNet (ITS) Website
- Student Health Forms
- Student Accounts
- What to Bring to Campus
Important Dates for Fall Semester 2014
- August 16: First-Year student move-in begins at 7 a.m.
- August 16-24: New Student Orientation (CommonVU)
- August 17: Upperclass residence halls open at 9 a.m.
- August 20: First day of class
- September 12-14: Family Weekend
- October 10-12: Homecoming
- October 16-17: Fall Break
- November 22: Residence halls close at 9 a.m. for Thanksgiving holidays
- November 30: Residence halls re-open at 9 a.m.
- December 4: Last day of classes for fall semester
- December 5-13: Reading days and examinations
- December 14: Residence halls close at 9 a.m. for winter break