Class of 2017 Parents
Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited that your family will be joining the Vanderbilt community.
If you have not, please be sure to sign up for the First-Year Parent PreVU (e-newsletter) series. You can view past emails from last year below.
Below you will find important links and answers to frequently asked questions.
Parent Helpline: 1-877-887-2736 or email@example.com
- Road to Vanderbilt
- Class of 2017: Common Place
- Admissions: Admitted Students Page
- Vanderbilt Admissions Blog
- Housing Website
- ResNet (ITS) Website
- Student Health Forms
- Student Accounts
- What to Bring to Campus
Important Dates for Fall Semester 2013
- August 17: First-Year student move-in begins at 7 a.m.
- August 17-25: New Student Orientation (CommonVU)
- August 18: Upperclass residence halls open at 9 a.m.
- August 21: First day of class
- September 27-29: Family Weekend
- October 3-5: Homecoming
- October 10-11: Fall Break
- Novmeber 23: Residence halls close at 9 a.m. for Thanksgiving holidays
- December 1: Residence halls re-open at 9 a.m.
- December 5: Last day of classes for fall semester
- December 6-14: Reading days and examinations
- December 15: Residence halls close at 9 a.m. for winter break