The Faculty Senate is the representative and deliberative body of the Faculties. Centrally involved in the governance of the university, it is comprised of elected members, deans of the colleges and schools, and ex officio members, including the Chancellor.
Faculty Senate in the News
- Honor System Report of the Student Life Committee (issued 3/1/2012)
- Honor System Improvements, March 2012 to March 2013 (issued 3/14/2013)
- Student Alcohol and Prescription Drug Task Force Report (issued 4/11/2013)
- Student Alcohol and Prescription Drug Task Force Report (issued 4/12/2012)
- Process for Approval of New Academic Programs