Home > Recent Graduates
- Ph.D. 2011
- Vanderbilt University
"Understanding upper crustal silicic magmatic systems using the temporal, compositional and thermal record in zircon."
Stephen Lehner - Ph.D. 2007
Post Doctoral Researcher
- Arizona State University
"Effects from As, Co, & Ni Impurities on Pyrite Oxidation Kinetics: Studies of Charge Transfer at a Semiconductor/Electrolyte Interface"
- Ph.D. 2006
Lecturer in Landscape Dynamics
- The University of Edinburgh
"Reading the Recorded History of Soil Mantled Hillslopes"
- Ph.D. 2012
- NASA Johnson Space Center & the Lunar and Planetary Institute
"Experimental and field based investigations into the behavior of zircon in hydrothermal and deep-tectonic environments during mountain-building and crustal-evolution events"
Susan "Howell" Taylor - Ph.D. 2012
- Abt Associates
Kimberly Rogers - Ph.D. 2012
- University of Colorado at Boulder - Institue of Arctic and Alpine Research
Brooke Traynham - Ph.D. 2010
- Office of Federal and State Materials and Environmental Management Programs
"Long Term Performance of Evapotranspiration Covers - The Role of Ecological Processes"
Beth Weinman - Ph.D. 2010
- California State University, Fresno
"The Evolution of Aquifers and Arsenic in Asia: A Study of the Fluvio-deltaic Processes Leading to Aquifer Formation and Arsenic Cycling and Heterogeneity in Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Nepal"