Students who have completed the Teaching English as a Foreign Language Introductory Program are eligible to apply for a semester-long, unpaid internship at the English Language Center (not for credit).
- Real-world exposure to various aspects of English language teaching.
- Participation in committees regarding English language program and curriculum design.
- Access to extensive English language teaching materials and resources.
- Opportunities to engage with international students at various levels of language proficiency.
- Mentorship (shadowing seasoned instructors, conference proposal submission, etc.)
- Feedback on microteaching.
Apply here: Fall 2012 TEFL Internship Application Deadline to submit - July 1, 2012
For more information, please contact:
Susan M. Barone, Director