US Business Communication & Culture (USBCC)
The ELC has been working with VU Owen Graduate School of Management since 1994 to develop and deliver support programming for incoming international students.
|USBCC Finalists in "Apprentice" Competition|
The USBCC program is specifically designed to help international students, who have been accepted into an OGSM program, begin the fall semester with the language skills and cultural knowledge necessary to benefit more fully from Owen's academic program. The summer program combines advanced-level language instruction with orientation and cultural activities.
- Adapt more quickly to the Owen environment
- Communicate effectively in groups and individual presentations
- Comprehend rapid American speech in lectures and discussion
- Read and write English efficiently and effectively
- USBCC: July 15 - August 2, 2013
Students should enroll through the Owen Graduate School of Management.
|USBCC Students Gathering on the Final Day of Program.|