The ELC offers a series of academic workshops with a particular language theme and focus.
Academic Writing Workshop Series - Spring 2013
- The Academic Writing Workshop series consists of six 90-minute sessions and covers writing topics that are especially relevant to international students and scholars.
- Each session has a particular theme and will include writing activities, exercises, discussion, and analysis of participant writing.
- Workshops are free but limited to 12 individuals, so signing up is important to reserving your place.
Spring 2013 Series Schedule:
Workshop 1: Sentence Variety and Articles
Workshop 2: Paraphrasing/Quoting/Summarizing
Workshop 3: Effective E-mail Communication
- Workshop 4: Writing a Literature Review
- Workshop 5: Slang and Tone in Academic Writing
- Workshop 6: Dealing with Feedback on Writing
For more information about Academic Workshops, please contact:Tel: 615-322-2277