EES Internship Links
- National Park Service
- Student Conservation Association, Inc.
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Environmental Protection Agency
- The Geological Society of America
- The Environmental Careers Organization
- NRCan Science and Technology Internship Program
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Columbia University's Biosphere 2 Center (semester program)
- NOAA Costal Services Center
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
- Lunar and Planetary Institute
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- NASA Undergraduate Research Opportunity
The Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates (SEE-U) program provides undergraduate students of all majors with a global understanding of ecology and environmental sustainability. The SEE-U program gives you the opportunity to participate in a combination of lectures and labs, while conducting environmental fieldwork in unique natural settings around the world.
- Takes place in environmental hotspots or human impacted field sites.
- Earn 6 points of science credit from Columbia University in just 5 weeks.
- Designed for students of all majors. No prerequisites required to enroll.
- Students at all colleges and universities may apply*
Special fellowship funding is available from EICES.
SEE-U is held in beautiful, yet human impacted, ecological settings.
*You are responsible for confirming that the credits from the SEE-U program are transferable and may be applied to your current academic program. If you have any questions or if your academic advisor would like to speak with one of our faculty members please contact us.
Interested in Learning More? Contact EICES at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-0149