- Department News
- Economics in the News
- Event News
- Faculty News
- Graduate Student News
- In Memoriam
- Vanderbilt University Academic Calendar
Seminars and LecturesDornbush/Roby/Grey Seminar Series:
- Grant and Fellowship Application Deadlines
- Economics Research Awards/Support Programs
- Resources for Economists’ Future Conferences
- Conferences with Econometric Interest
- Ph.D. Alumni Registration
Graduate News &
With support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Department of Economics at Vanderbilt University will recruit new Ph.D. students whose research interests include health and health policy. More....
The Department of Economics announces the creation of two new funds to support the research activities of doctoral students and undergraduate honors students. Two existing funds support diverse activities within the Department and provide scholarships for students in the Graduate Program in Economic Development.
William Nordhaus of Yale University, the Spring 2013 McGee Lecture guest speaker, with graduate students.