Centers & Conferences
- The Conference on Taxation Theory was held May 18-20, 2012.
- The Identification and Inference in Micro-Econometrics Conference was held March 23rd and 24th, 2012.
- The Midwest International Economics and Economic Theory Group hosted a conference at Vanderbilt University, November 4-6, 2011. Click here for the conference webpage.
- The 2011 Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings were hosted by Vanderbilt University, Friday, May 20th - Sunday, May 22nd, 2011. Click here to view the conference homepage.
- The Centers for International Price Research and the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank hosted a conference on Microeconomic Sources of Real Exchange Rate Behavior at Vanderbilt University, September 24th and 25th, 2010.
- In cooperation with Vanderbilt University the Association for Public Economic Theory (APET) hosted PET 07 Nashville, held July 6th-8th 2007. Click here for more information.
- The GPED celebrated their 50th Anniversary with the conference, "Globalization and the Developing Countries" from November 10th-12th, 2006. Click here for more information.
- April 22nd-24th, 2005, the Economics Department hosted the Midwest International Economics and Economic Theory Meetings.
- The Economic History Association held its annual conference on September 19th-21st, 2003 at Vanderbilt University.
- Vanderbilt's College of Arts and Science, Vanderbilt Law School and Owen Graduate School of Management cosponsored the Baseball Economics Conference, February 21, 2003.