Home > Check Request - Status
Check Request - Status
Steps: Running the Demand Check Payment Status Report in InfoView
- Log into InfoView XI at www.vanderbilt.edu/ebiz or www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/ebiz .
- Click the plus sign to expand Public Folders.
Click the plus sign to expand the APPO folder and click the Prod Reports folder itself (not the plus sign).
Click the Demand Check Payment Status report title in the pane on the right.
- In the prompt window, enter the demand check reference number, found in the upper right hand corner of the Check Request form. This number must be preceded by the appropriate capitalized prefix. *Note that the full list of prefixes and instructions for running this report are included on the main screen next to the prompts window.* -Do not change the field for Business Unit, which contains VANDY.
Click the Run button to generate the report.
- The report’s instructions screen will continue to show when the report is generated, so your screen won’t change. YOU MUST CLICK EITHER THE PAYMENT INFO OR CHECK CLEARED DATA TAB at the bottom of the screen to see report information.
- Payment Info Tab -this tab, located to the immediate right of the Instructions tab at the bottom of the screen, shows the voucher number generated by Disbursement Services when it processed the Check Request form. The Pmt Hold column shows whether or not the payment is on hold, and the Schedule to Pay column shows when the demand check was or will be issued.
- Check Cleared Data -this tab shows whether the check has been paid and when it cleared the bank. As noted on this report, The Check Cleared Date is updated once a month, normally during the first 10 days of the month.Check with the appropriate central accounting office if you need more details on when the check cleared the bank before the report updates.
- Check Address Data -shows to where the demand check was mailed, if applicable.
The Procurement card is both a purchasing method and a payment method and is the preference for small dollar and retail purchases.