Build your creative potential.
Explore art and art-making.
The Creative Campus Residential Fellows’ living learning community provides upper-class students a unique context in which to build their creative potential, develop leadership skills, and exercise their expressive voices. Participants have an opportunity to build relationships with key community and campus leaders in the visual, literary, media, design, music, film, and performing art organizations through projects, artist-in-residence programs, field trips, and guest speakers. Participants will interact with Vanderbilt faculty associates and with other Creative Campus affiliates including the Curb Center Scholars and interns. Participants:
- Engage with diverse groups and open themselves up to new experiences.
- Explore creative enterprise and public leadership in the arts.
- Discover ways to use creativity and the arts as a means of serving the community.
- Become collaborators in an inter-disciplinary and cross-cultural exchange.
By applying to the Creative Campus Residential Fellows living learning community, each applicant upon acceptance commits to:
- Participate in a spring session to prepare for program implementation.
- Attend monthly Creative Campus Residential Fellows meetings.
- Interact with other members of the Creative Campus Residential Fellows community by actively participating in service projects or attending cultural events on campus and in the community.
- Participate in the final evaluation of the program
For more information, contact:
MaryAnn Augustine Rainey , Graduate Assistant, Office of Arts & Creative Engagement, phone 322-6400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org