Three Ph.D. scientists serve as full-time instructors at the School for Science and Math. These individuals bring a broad spectrum of experience to the SSMV and work together to develop and implement a research based, interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Associate Director, Center for Science Outreach
- Earth Science: Hydrology and Geophysics
- Director, School for Science and Math at Vanderbilt
- Molecular Biology: Biomedical Research and Genetics
- Instructor, School for Science and Math at Vanderbilt
- Biomedical Engineering: Imaging and Instrumentation
The School for Science and Math at Vanderbilt is a joint venture between Vanderbilt University and Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools (MNPS). The SSMV offers high school students a four-year, interdisciplinary, research-centered learning experience at one of the nation's most prestigious universities, where internationally recognized faculty are leading the way in diverse fields of scientific study.