Poet Donika Kelly, who received her PhD from Vanderbilt in 2013 and who won the Cave Canem Poetry Prize in 2015 for her collection, Bestiary, will return to campus to read from her work on April 11 at 7 pm in 101 Buttrick. The reading, sponsored by the Harold and Gertrude Vanderbilt Visiting Writers Series, is free and open to the public.
- MFA Program in Creative Writing
- Undergraduate English Major in Creative Writing
- Gertrude & Harold Vanderbilt Visiting Writers Series
- Vanderbilt’s distinctive contribution to twentieth century arts and letters
- Contests, Awards, Prizes & Honors
- Nashville Review
- Vanderbilt Review
- Staff and Contact Information
Template requires dynamic sidebar.