“This Week in Fiction,” a blog on The New Yorker website, on September 24, 2012 featured an interview with Vanderbilt faculty member and fiction writer Tony Earley about his story, “Jack and the Mad Dog,” which appeared in that week’s issue of the magazine.
- MFA Program in Creative Writing
- Undergraduate English Major in Creative Writing
- Gertrude & Harold Vanderbilt Visiting Writers Series
- Vanderbilt’s distinctive contribution to twentieth century arts and letters
- Contests, Awards, Prizes & Honors
- Nashville Review
- Vanderbilt Review
- Staff and Contact Information
Template requires dynamic sidebar.