The June 2011 issue of N4728, Revue de poésie, published with the support of the Centre National du Livre in Paris, includes a selection of poems entitled Jeunes Poètes de Nashville (Young Poets of Nashville). Béatrice Machet, a French poet who sat in on Creative Writing faculty member Rick Hilles’ Graduate Workshop in Poetry last spring, has translated and published poems by recent MFA graduates Claire Burgess, Kendra De Colo and Lisa Dordal; and by current MFA students Chad Abushanab, Melissa Pexa and third year fellow Matt Baker. Hilles contributed a poem as well.
- MFA Program in Creative Writing
- Undergraduate English Major in Creative Writing
- Gertrude & Harold Vanderbilt Visiting Writers Series
- Vanderbilt’s distinctive contribution to twentieth century arts and letters
- Contests, Awards, Prizes & Honors
- Nashville Review
- Vanderbilt Review
- Staff and Contact Information
Template requires dynamic sidebar.