The Office of Corporate Relations was established to help provide direction and coordination to institutional-level corporate relationships. Our staff works to build corporate partnerships that align business initiatives with some of the complex work here at Vanderbilt. Please contact us to begin exploring how to enhance your corporate opportunities at Vanderbilt.
There are Many Ways to Engage with Vanderbilt:
- Engage in sponsored research
- Proactively use the Career Centers to meet your recruiting needs
- Raise awareness of your corporation on campus through job fairs and workshops
- Sponsor undergraduate scholarships and graduate fellowships
- Bring executive leaders to participate in forums and special programs
- Invest in Vanderbilt's future/Support endowed chairs
- Participate as a member of one or more affiliate boards
- Develop your employees through executive education programs
- Utilize the Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Participate in student projects
- Utilize Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Executive Health and Wellness programs
Doing Business with Vanderbilt
Supporters often like to do business with Vanderbilt. You can contact Procurement and Disbursement Services to learn more about the open bid process and conflict of interest policy.